Thursday, May 22, 2008

Power of Hope

My wishlist:

1. Be a writer!

I also want to write a book for kids based on Christian values… 

2. Travelling around the world (Indonesian Archipelago first!) with my Joy, capturing moment together with our own camera. And of course, I’ll be happier if my parents, my brothers and lovely cousins can join me!

Interest places in Indonesia: Lombok, Bali, all Borneo, (esp Derawan), all Papua (esp Raja Ampat, Wamena, Biak, Timika/Tembagapura), all Sumatra (esp. Padang, Medan, Aceh), All Java (esp Lasem, Jogja, Kawah Ijen, beautiful mountains ), Maluku, all Sulawesi (esp Toraja, Manado, Makassar)

Interest countries/cities to go: Prague - Ceko, Moskow - Rusia, China, Tibet, Korea, Japan, Singapore, Germany, Italy, UK, Middle East countries: Spain, Tunisia, Malta, Greek, Cyprus, Egypt, USA West Coast.. , Aussie, Swiss, New Zealand, and many more.. Places where I can learn new things, about culture, art, building, history, technology, people , etc. And of course I can get many wonderful pictures with my EOS!

3. Design and build my own house called “home”, fulfil with love.

4. Having many cute children!

5. Hmm.. wanna have a lasik surgery for my left eye.. So I can see everything clearly.. And my headache can't disturb me anymore.

0 comments: